Silktide Prospect can now be integrated with HubSpot. This allows you to analyse a company and view the report from within your HubSpot account.
To be able to connect to HubSpot the integration must first be enabled in your account by your Silktide account manager.
- Go to the integrations section of your account settings.
- Click on the connect button next to the HubSpot integration listing, this should be visible once the integration is enabled by your account manager.
- You will be redirected to your HubSpot account. In here you will be prompted to grant permissions to Silktide Prospect.
- When you have granted permissions you will be redirected back to Prospect. Next to the HubSpot integration you will now see a button to disconnect and a button to connect users.
- Click the connect users button to allow HubSpot users to use the integration.
- Click the button to import HubSpot users, this will open a new window which will list all available HubSpot users.
- Select the users you wish to import. Any existing users in Prospect will have their profile updated to include the integration.
- When a user is successfully connected, the HubSpot icon will be displayed next to their username in the users list.
When the integration is successful, each connected user will have the Silktide Prospect section visible in the sidebar of a company page. The position of this section in the sidebar can be moved higher by dragging and dropping. This section allows you to analyse the company, or view the results of the previous analysis.
When a company is analysed within HubSpot a new event will be added to the activity timeline.