- Applies to:
Enterprise partners who use Yext can integrate their local check into Silktide Prospect’s analysis.
This offers a number of key benefits:
- Backed by Yext, Silktide Prospect can check a much broader selection of local directories in your market
- Your reps now need only one sales tool for your entire product suite
- Silktide Prospect’s analysis is aligned with your listing management product
Installation and set-up
Our Yext integration has the following requirements, which your Yext account manager can assist with:
- Your Yext API key
- “Scan API access” should be enabled in your Yext account
- The list of directories you require in the Yext report
To activate this integration, please speak to your Silktide Prospect Digital Account Manager.
Yext scan requirements
Additional business information (such as address and phone number) is required to run a Silktide Prospect report when the Yext scan is enabled. Where we find the business in Google Maps, this information will be auto-filled to save time.
The additional information requested is as follows:
- Business name (required)
- Business phone (required)
- Street address (required)
- Area / locality
- County, State or Province
- Postcode or Zip code
If you’re using our inbound tool in conjunction with the Yext integration, you will need to modify your landing page to collect the additional business information that’s required to conduct the scan. Alternatively, the scan can be hidden on reports generated in the inbound tool, but left visible for reps logged in to Silktide Prospect. Please contact your Silktide Prospect account manager to explore these options.