Customizing the overview
- Applies to:
By default, Silktide Prospect categorizes each test under a relevant section – i.e. Facebook and Twitter being under Social, AdWords and AdWords keywords under Paid Search. However you can customize the overview screen to display the test results in a way that works best for you.
You can even create your own sections containing the tests of your choosing, using Silktide Prospect’s Overview layout editor.
- Select Account settings from the profile silhouette in the top right-hand corner of the screen
- In the top menu, select Report
- From the left menu, select Overview layout
- Move the tests by dragging the icon with three parallel horizontal lines
- Create your new section by selecting + Add new section, giving it a suitable name
- Tests that are not included will be listed in the dark box on the left-side of the screen
- When you are happy with the layout, select Save in the top left-hand corner
- If you want to cancel any edits you have made, select Exit without saving instead (this will change from Exit whenever changes are made).
Removing tests or sections
To remove any unwanted tests or sections:
- Whilst dragging the test, an option in red will appear in the dark box on the left side of the screen with a dustbin icon entitled Drag checkpoint here to remove, drag the test onto this red box and release
- The same applies when dragging a section, except the option in red is entitled Drag section here to remove.